Could it be??

I know none of you can really tell me but does this sound like maybe I could go into labor soon? I thought I lost m mucus plug already but yesterday I had some thick white discharge, today I havn't felt her move as much as usual, I have been nesting like crazy for the past week, and I have been under soo much stress for the past few days. I have also had a feeling through this whole pregnancy that she might come early, I have aso been feeling like I have o go #2 and I had some contractions the past few day but no more than 3 at a time. I'm 36 weeks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:44 PM on Jan. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It sounds like your body is getting ready and preparing for the big event. Keep track of her movements to make sure she's moving enough, because a lack of movement can sometimes signal a problem. Stay patient and try to remember that everyday counts towards her healthy development. But I would make sure your bag is packed just in case.
    Kimebs

Answer by Kimebs at 6:02 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• your mucus plug will usually be tinted with a little blood not a lot just kinda of colored with it and if you are only getting 3 contractions at a time then i personally think that you are ok you may just have an increase of discharge along with braxton hicks that is what i go threw almost daily and im 26 weeks .. i hope this helped
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 6:03 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• sit down. and stay there. early is not fun. trust me. been there, done that, barely survived it.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 7:38 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• if your baby isnt moving i would defently go see your dr because of you being understress sometimes when your stressed the baby is stress and that can be a problem so do go to the dr
    henderson20

Answer by henderson20 at 4:56 PM on Jan. 21, 2009