How have your kids embarrassed you? *Funny not mean*

I was wearing a skirt in the grocery store about a week ago, and my daughter lifted my skirt up, in the check-out line and just laaaugggheed... this guy was standing behind my husband and I ... and said " I would watch her sir" lol... I was mortified!

So whats the funniest memory you have of your children being... well Kids... and embarrassing you? :]]

TheTara

Asked by TheTara at 5:47 PM on Jan. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My 2 year old daughter bit a HUGE chunk out of my nipple. We were playing and I was spinning her around in the air and she got excited and clamped on.

Anyway, we were in the store and she talks to EVERYONE, and this old man said hi to her and she said "Hi!... Look I bit mommy's boobie" and pulled my shirt down. Yep that was embarrasing.

Then my DH was having a conversation with me one day in the kitchen. He is a BIGTIME "F" bomber when he talks about work. Anyway he kept going on and on about this "F'ER" that works for him. My daughter was in the other room playing. 2 days later Chloe and I are at the store and this guy says hi to her, they talk for a minute, he tells her how beautiful she is, and says Goodbye. Chloe then replies "Bye Bye F'ER"........ yep I wanted to crawl under the ground.
    MyMayBaby_Chloe

Answer by MyMayBaby_Chloe at 5:53 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• BTW, when I got home I pulled my DH out onto the porch with me and we had a NICE LONG DISCUSSION about him and the "F" word!!!! Needless to say she has never said it again! lol
    MyMayBaby_Chloe

Answer by MyMayBaby_Chloe at 5:55 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• Omg, thats freaking hillarious, Im sorry I would have been embarrassed too, But on the listeners side of this, Its funny. LoL :]

And Im sorry about your boob, That just sounded terribly painful!!!!

:[
    Hahaha " bye bye F'ER " lol, i'm still cracking up... Wooo!
    TheTara

Answer by TheTara at 6:19 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• One of our Deacons at church quietly got my attention during the service saying I was needed in the nursery. When I walked in, there was my 2 year old son, sitting in the toy box, naked!... the funny thing is, my husband and I were the pastors!
    BlessedMommy64

Answer by BlessedMommy64 at 6:24 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• Yesterday my daughter noticed our good friends bald spot. She asked him what happened to your hair and he said "I lost it" She patted his arm and told him "it's okay Blue, we can find you some new hair"
    dle4125

Answer by dle4125 at 7:05 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• Hahahaha, The hair thing is really Cute DLE. LOl... Awww. I love what kids say!
    TheTara

Answer by TheTara at 7:08 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• Hahahhahaha, Blessed!
    Lol Thats so cute! My daughter LOVEs being naked too, Whenever she gets to her grandmas she immediatly takes her clothes ( except) diaper off and hops in the bath. lol.
    She hasn't done it at church! Thats a plus!
    TheTara

Answer by TheTara at 7:09 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• one time my daughter needed to use the restroom but we were in line at the post office. she asked if she could use theirs, and they said no. she was 4. she tried to hold it, but couldn't and ended up peeing on the floor. now don't go yelling at me. she didn't even give me 2 mintues notice and we were at the front of the line. i thought she could hold it. well, the postal people all freaked out, even though i cleaned it up. i was mortified until one of them fussed her and told her she wasn't a dog and couldn't pee on the floor. my little polite princess looks at this stranger and goes "where would you like me to pee? you wouldn't let me use your bathroom you big fat meanyie head." embarassing but funny since she had a valid point.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 7:35 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• i get embressed all the time when im at mcdonals because when my daughter gets happy rmeal toys she throws them in the floor and i have to get on the floor to get her toy and i always that a guy is looking at my but or that im acting like a kid
    henderson20

Answer by henderson20 at 4:47 PM on Jan. 21, 2009