Anyone else watch wife swap?

I love that show. But there are some crazy families on there lol! I just watch it because I get a kick out of how they match up the two most opposite families and how the wives react when they first go into the other's house!

AprilDJC

Asked by AprilDJC at 5:57 PM on Jan. 20, 2009 in Entertainment

• I Love that show. I think they try to get the most opposite people they can. I guess it just makes for better television. I don't think I could ever do it. I would miss my family too much and why would I want to put up with someone else's husband. MIne is enough. Do a show where they send mom on vacation and film dad trying to take care of everything. I will be first in line to sign up.
    Angie211

Answer by Angie211 at 6:03 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• I love that show! Sometimes I just want to slap some sense into the men though! The families are so far fetched and just plain strange though!
    watersgirls

Answer by watersgirls at 6:03 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• I'm right there with our margaritas Angeie211
    watersgirls

Answer by watersgirls at 6:04 PM on Jan. 20, 2009