Booing former president?

Whether you love or hate Bush or love or hate Obama, do you think it was appropriate or respectful to boo our Former president Bush when he was introduced at the inaguration? Personally I am not a fan of either or pretty much any politician for that matter, but I do believe in respect and common decency. What are your thoughts?

humaniterian87

Asked by humaniterian87 at 6:07 PM on Jan. 20, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• hmm I missed that part! that's disrespectful man, sheesh I may not like him at all but I'll still kinda miss him. He's a familiar scapegoat, who we gonna blame now?!
    Anonymous

• That crowd was full of ignorant badly manners people. I am not surprised considering the crowd that was there. It showed their poor manners.

Answer by gemgem at 6:09 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• Lets not be Divisive.. the time for that is in the past...

3gr8tKids

Answer by 3gr8tKids at 6:10 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• I agree with you, unfortunately there are a lot of immature people in this world.

sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 6:11 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• its just pure childishness just like all the people that said stupid things about him but then preached they support or president it will never end and it is going to continue with this one
    Anonymous

• The country is divided and will continue to be. Too bad.
    Anonymous

• that's just radiculous! i won't watch anything news related since 2004 b/c it's all the bad happenings going on. i would have been very upset! i don't like what has happened to us but at the same time i don't like obama but would NEVER have booed either!!!!!!! disgusting and just shows how people have no respect for their country!
    Anonymous

• He was applauded.. what are you talking about
    Anonymous

• there were boo's obviously not everyone. but there were boos
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 6:21 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• yeah. i saw it. i also saw the commentator w/ crabby couric who snidley (is that a word?) commented (not even trying to hide the glee in his voice) that there were demonstraters who were cheering and clapping that Prez Bush was leaving. not for him, but that he was gone. i wish i could remember his exact words, but it was something to the tune of how most of the country shared their views and america was glad to see him go. wow. in fact, crabby couric was interviewing someone in Bush's camp when this bonehead interrupted with his "commentary". i agree. love or hate either politician, you do nothing for your opinion when you act like that. just rude, no class people.
    ivelostmyself

Answer by ivelostmyself at 6:23 PM on Jan. 20, 2009