Monroe/Madonna Piercing

I want the Madonna piercing (right upper lip) anybody have this? Has anyone's ever gotten infected or do you know someone's who's got infected?

Krystle21

Asked by Krystle21 at 6:35 PM on Jan. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• yeah, i used to have one. it not got infected for me because i cleaned it everday even when it was healed.
    Anonymous

• It can get infected, whe you get it done clean it with dial antibacterial soap and if it gets infected use epsom salt. You dont need oto buy the pierceres fancy crap they try to sell, it works but you dont need to. I was a piercing apprentice so I know, Plus I got a few myself lol.
    rhanford

Answer by rhanford at 6:38 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• Sons gf used to have one. My cousins a tat and piercer. basically anything like that can get infected. You have to keep it clean.

Answer by gemgem at 6:39 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• i think facial piercings are tacky BUT my friend had one and it got infected even though she cleaned it all the time and she couldn't speak well or smile for almost 2 weeks it got so bad but she fought it and still has it! still tell her it's tacky lol
    watersgirls

Answer by watersgirls at 6:47 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• My sister had one and it was cute. It never cause problems that I know of.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 6:55 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• i have one and its never gotten infected
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 8:39 PM on Jan. 20, 2009