There was a recent post about a gal who was considering calling CPS on her neighbors and I was wondering if she had as I have been thinking about those children!

Caliea

Asked by Caliea at 6:46 PM on Jan. 20, 2009 in About CafeMom

• i remember some question like that...was it the one that said there was no sleeping arrangments for the kids, the parents do drugs, and the house is really dirty and gross?
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 6:50 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• Yes she called. She said she will update when they take action. The cops visited the neighbor and the CPS did too. They even talked to the kids I believe...
    Anonymous

• I did have her post saved but she deleted it...Not sure why.
    Anonymous

• I'm sure she is thinking abou tthem but honestly there is only so much one can do.If the cops and CPS have already visited the home, all she can do is call.But they can actually charge her with filing a false allegation, since they already cleared the family(if they did clear them.).But of course she must think of it, how could you not?
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 7:08 PM on Jan. 20, 2009