Just curious....

Why has there been an excess amount of debates on the President, former president etc..today? I know today was his "official" day but how does today trigger the debates so much?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:57 PM on Jan. 20, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• There weren't really a lot of "debates". Mostly, it was people posting rude and disrespectful comments, tacking a question mark on the end, and calling it a question.

Maybe they were bored?
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 6:59 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• this question will be deleted as well because people cannot control themselves I guess.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 6:59 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• You can start with the thread about the president being Boo'd when he walked on the dias, then go back a bit to the bad poetry about "we don't want no shrubs." There was a truly charming one about words that start with the letters "RE" such as mentally disabled or the party that supported McCain, but I think that one got deleted. Flip over to the closed questions tab, it's quite educational. It's all over today because people's true colors came out as they shouted their joy at watching the old president leave, while at the same time demanding immediate obedience for the new one.
    Anonymous

• Why oh why do they even bother though? Is it REALLY something to argue about and make slanderous remarks about this and that blah blah blah?
    How immature can a mother act on here? lol
    Anonymous

• I missed alot trying to get some things done today at work, and I guess I'll never see alot of the stuff that's mentioned here, oh well. It's politics, it's Inauguration day, it's all downhill from here.
    akinbottom2

Answer by akinbottom2 at 7:42 PM on Jan. 20, 2009