needing help obtaining a birth cerifcate from washington,dc for person born aboard

My dh got this great opportunity to work with a company called KBR, which handles military contracts in overseas counties. But, it came when our funds are seriously limited. But it came at a bad time, when we are between checks. I am desperate we have completed everything need for him to be able to depart for processing except his birth certificate. We would have to send the request to DC. And without an overnight us air-bill there and back it would take up to 8 weeks before he would get it. They would not be able to hold the position for 8 weeks, they will be deploying after processing to Afghanistan. I would hate for him to miss this chance. Because we did not have the 70.00, to obtain his birth certificate, before his departure, and if anyone, anyone could help in anyway, I will personal make sure the money is repaid in full before the end of this month. Our dead line is the 23rd, for a return before the 2nd of august 4 processing. Any help would be greatly appreciated

mikacat99

Asked by mikacat99 at 1:06 AM on Jul. 19, 2008 in Money & Work

• No answers yet