Is it against CafeMom rules to discuss anything racial?

I've noticed there have been a few questions today about some kind of race issue... .and they were all deleted. Is it against some policy for us to talk about the issues that affect us? Specifically; race and the racial issues that will be forefront on the streets of America which is made up of all races.

PaceMyself

Asked by PaceMyself at 7:05 PM on Jan. 20, 2009 in About CafeMom

• Cafemom tends to delete questions and posts that are intended to cause drama or no matter how nicely worded, draw drama and not discussion. There are a couple of race discussion groups here at the cafe.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 12:15 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• No,they can be discussed, just in a mature manner.When people stop discussing and start insulting and acting silly and childish they delete it.It should calm down in a couple days.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 7:06 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• no it can be discussed they are probly getting deleted because of bad laguege or because people are being insulting and rude.
    Anonymous

• alot of racial issues are highly emotional ones for the much older folk still living in our country- I personally dont want to live with racism in my life-I was raised by a Mother with predjudice against the African Americans-therefore I grew up thinking like she did and suffered for it. I grew up scared of them-it's a shame. I would like to enjoy a friendship with some African Americans if I ever got the pleasure.
    Anonymous