How should i introduce my 2 year boy to potty traininng?? please help?!

he al ready knows when he has to poo, i know cause he always runs to one corner of the house.

bekkim1015

Asked by bekkim1015 at 7:07 PM on Jan. 20, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• When you see him running run and catch him and put him on the potty. It helps too if he has his own special potty his size. Oh and if you are serious about potty training him try putting him in underwear during the day. After going in it a couple of times he will realize he doesn't like it. And when he goed in the potty make a big deal out of it and even go so far as give him a treat.
    ScootNPoot

Answer by ScootNPoot at 7:34 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• I have a girl but I heard if you put cheerios in the toilet and let him aim for them it's fun i guess lol
    MsRosati

Answer by MsRosati at 8:53 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• Like the first mom said try to catch him and take him to the potty. Make a big deal out of and maybe a small treat. Putting him in big boy undies really did the trick for my son. After he peed on himself that first time that was all it took for him. He's only had 2 accidents since we started over 2 weeks ago. He still hasn't master the poop part but is well on his way. Good luck.
    ZakZaksmom

Answer by ZakZaksmom at 11:16 PM on Jan. 20, 2009