Car seat can anyone help????

Does anymore now if there is a 5 point harness car seat that the HEIGHT is over 40in and is inexpencive??? I have a Safety 1st Vantage Point SE that i bought at Walmart when my daughter was about 9 months old and she out grew it height wise about 3 months ago. She is perfectly happy in her high back booster and i have no plains of changing her back to a 5 point harness. I am just wondering because we expecting again and i'm sure this one will be big like my daughter.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:12 PM on Jan. 20, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• check ebay i got mine for $50 and it was a $200 car seat. they have the 5 point on there.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 7:20 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• Check out the Britax lines. It's a little pricier, but you can get longer use out of them because they go from 5 - 65 lbs, and up to 49" tall. I'm using the Boulevard for the twins, and they are holding up well.
    halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 7:22 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• Anonymous

• We have a Graco Nautilus for DS who is 3 years old and over 40". He still has plenty of room to grow. It also has a removable headrest that you can adjust height wise as your child grows. It has a 5 pt harness up to 65lbs and is a booster up to 100 lbs. We got it for $150 at Walmart. It is a great seat. He loves the cup holder and secret compartments in the arm rests.
    Anonymous

• Check with your insurance company. My insurance company sells them for 25$ a piece to there customers. Good luck
    shelleyla20

Answer by shelleyla20 at 1:48 PM on Jan. 21, 2009