Don't you think........

That you should wait a good year before you argue about President Obama?
I mean, There are people on here talking like he is the greatest thing ever then there are people on here talking about how horrible he is and he won't do anything but bad but why are you fighting about something that hasn't even happened yet? Save it until you have a REASON. He might turn out to be great, He might turn out to be bad. Who knows? All I know is one thing. People are judging awful fast for nothing to have happened yet! Don't over estimate or under estimate him until you have some sort of legitimate reason as in something he DID or didn't do. Your just going by what he said...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:41 PM on Jan. 20, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Girlygirlz, there is a difference between whining and complaining on cafemom and actually doing something about your complaints. Write your elected officials and tell them your grievances. What the OP is talking about (I think) is how we need to hold our judgments of what we think he will or won't do until after the fact. That is not to say you cannot protest those actions in some way. But what good is it doing fighting here?

I have actually gotten the impression for the Obama haters that they want him to fail. Just so they can say they were right and we were all wrong. I hope he is amazing, because my daughter deserves to live in a better world. If McCain had won, I would want the same, that he was an amazing president and made this country a better place for my daughter to live.
    casperskitty

Answer by casperskitty at 8:52 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• Awww, but then what we would all have to get our panties in a wad about TODAY?!?!

Hit me with something good sister!
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 7:42 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• that was uncalled for "munch"..
    Adja70

Answer by Adja70 at 7:45 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• Munch I'm SURE someone could come up with something lol.
    Either way. I'm looking for a day where CM is peaceful, friendly and non judgemental.
    I will probably die before I see that though, right?
    Anonymous

• she's not a troll but asking an honest question..sounds likeyou want to start the drama..
    Adja70

Answer by Adja70 at 7:46 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• Apparently, Munch, you gave a poster something to get her panties in a wad about NOW.

Relax!
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 7:49 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• I agree 100% Let's give him a chance.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 7:57 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• Uhhm...No. There is one news station already stating after the financial downfall today that his honeymoon is over tomorrow.
    Reason or not.
    akinbottom2

Answer by akinbottom2 at 8:01 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• Are you serious?

How else can we voice our opinion about what we want congress to do and not to do if we do not challenge the system?

Are you REALLY serious?
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 8:04 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• MANY MANY businesses owners DO NOT want OBAMA to enact the Employee Free Choice Act that he said he would.

What do you expect us to do? Wait and see? By then it will be TOO late. Voice your opinion now, Voice Your opinion OFTEN. Encourage others to do the same!
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 8:08 PM on Jan. 20, 2009