Is it possiable??

This may sound crazy but I have no clue. I'am 28 weeks pregnant and The baby has been sitting under my ribs all day. Its never been a problem just uncomfortable as most of you know. Anyways I bent down to clean something spilled on the carpet and a few seconds later it felt like the air was knocked out of me. It hurt so bad. I had to sit down and I was so dizzy. Anyways I was wondering could I have pushed the baby up a little and he knocked the air out of me? I feel so crazy asking this but I just have no clue what it could have been.

Kellyboot

Asked by Kellyboot at 7:54 PM on Jan. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• The baby probably just kicked out because of the pressure pushing in when you bent down. Your not hurting the baby. But for your comfort try to be careful when you are bending over. When I was prgnant I felt like my insides were bruised because of how much mine kicked
    ScootNPoot

Answer by ScootNPoot at 8:02 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• ha i think i did the same thing all the time with my first and the same with this one lol
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 7:59 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• that could be or maybe you came up too fast? i know when i was pregnant i had these horriable dizzy spells.
    madelyns_mom08

Answer by madelyns_mom08 at 7:59 PM on Jan. 20, 2009