RE:POST sorry if you where not to sure as what I typed. CAN YOU GET DNA TESTING DONE AT A CHILD SUPPORT BUILDING?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:58 PM on Jan. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• oh ok um i am not sure i think they would request it and send you tot a lab then have the test then id assume like they do test for the dr or follow ups for the hospital ya know
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 8:00 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• I Know where I live that we get ours done at the child support enforcement office.
    Anonymous

• may I ask how much please?
    Anonymous

• I don't know that they will do the actual test at the office but I do know that as part of your case they can request that one be done. Usually has to go through the courts if I remember right. Cost runs around $300-$600 from what I've been told
    Aidans_Mom915

Answer by Aidans_Mom915 at 8:12 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• my SIL had it done it had to be requested and they went to an outside lab I think it cost him $300
    ckmom0612

Answer by ckmom0612 at 8:17 PM on Jan. 20, 2009