Has your pregnancies and labors followed a trend?

like with most of yours pregnancies did you have similar symptoms with them the shape of your belly the way you went into labor and how painful it was?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:59 PM on Jan. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• ya I had limited sickness, absolutely no swelling, not huge amounts of weight gain, and fast, easy labors (assisted with EPIDURAL!) As far as the shape of my belly I'm sure they were the same-ish, but my son was 8lbs 2 oz, and my daughter only 6 lbs 11 oz, so I'm sure he overtook her at some point LOL!
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 8:07 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• My pregnancy's were similar very little sickness alot of heart burn. I did not go into labor on my own either time(my water broke with my son) similar easy (epidural assisted) labor

and The belly I was bigger with my daughter but weighed less in the end. more water weight with my son
    ckmom0612

Answer by ckmom0612 at 8:15 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• I had almost no morning sickness, and my belly grew the same every says it looks like it will be a boy my first was a boy this one is a girl. everything was almost the same but with the first i was always happpy and no mood swings and this one i get more emotional. For the labor part I don't know yet cause I still have a few weeks to go.
    BabyGsMaMa13

Answer by BabyGsMaMa13 at 8:16 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• My first 2 pregnancies were uneventful. I feel this pregnancy more, but it's not bad. I've been carrying the same as my 1st 2 pregnancies. My 1st L & D was over 16 hours & the 2nd was 6 hours. My 1st one was miserable, despite an epidural. I couldn't have asked for better w/ the 2nd...recovery was easier too. I'm hoping for much of the same this time around!
    gaamom

Answer by gaamom at 2:04 AM on Jan. 21, 2009