Am i nuts for letting this bug me?? OR do you think its normal ??

So... 2 years ago I was dating this guy and we wound up getting pregnant. I lived about an hour and half from him at the time, with my parents. When i found out i was pregnant I called him and told him, the first thing he said to me was, are you kidding? No, your not. I said yes I am, i have the test in my hand. He said well, you need to get an abortion. I said , what? He said yes, I said we need to talk about it. Well short story... I wound up going down to where he lived and we talked about it, and after a while i was realizing that he was not going to stick around if i were to keep the baby, so for the circumstances I got an abortion. Well, about 8 months ago, I was on myspace and i found his mspace profile. A couple of months ago, I saw that his now "fiance" Is pregnant... there keeping it. I was upset... today I came across her page, and I saw that its a girl. Its really bugging me and it made me upset. Why am i nuts???

leahbnaiteacher

Asked by leahbnaiteacher at 8:01 PM on Jan. 20, 2009 in Relationships

• Kick his ass!!!!
    elainecat

Answer by elainecat at 8:04 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• You aren't nuts. I had an abortion too because of a jack ass that couldn't man up. They don't tell you about this in the "possible side effects" do they? I am sorry to hear about your difficult situation. You aren't crazy... I am still bugged and it has been YEARS. Get some counseling... it's my very best advice.
    Anonymous

• It would bother me too. Because he gave you one or the other and you chose what you thought was best for you, only to have to thrown in your face. I personally would be heart broken. Unfortunately the best thing for you would be to try and move on. I'm sorry if that sounds mean.
    CorCorsmomma

Answer by CorCorsmomma at 8:05 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• I don't think kicking his ass will bring relief. I am happily married... I thought I would feel better after having kids... Nope. It made the grief worse. Seriously, conseling is the way to go. There are many groups that will do it for free or offer online blogs for support.
    Anonymous

• because you let him talk you into giving up something that is your right to have and keep and because it hurts you to know that he is so willing to have a child with and marry this other women when he turned you sown so quickly. It made you feel like you were being used for sex and had no other meaning to him.I know exactly how you are feeling. Men like that don't deserve to have kids. If they would rather take the easy way out than take care of their responsibilities the I dare say that they have their priorities in order and doubt that they would love their kids the way they need to be loved. You should count yourself blessed because you are not stuck in a situation where you have to make your babies daddy act like he loves them. God help that poor girl who is getting herself int that mess with him.
    ScootNPoot

Answer by ScootNPoot at 8:10 PM on Jan. 20, 2009