Worried about nothing?

Well I tend to be a worrier at time,and mainly about nothing.But my problem right now,is just something stupid.But Im due March 3,anyone know the possible time of conception?I haven't been with anyone else the hole 2 years me and my fiance been together.Just that,we've not used anything for about 6mnths before I got pregnant.Not really TTC(just thinkin he couldn't have kids)He's tried before with 2 other girls[not long] nothing happened.And my mind likes to play stupid tricks, thinking oh what if someone tried doing something to me in my sleep..But I honestly believe I would wake up if that happened.I know that's really out there it's just my mind playing tricks.So my question is do I honestly have anything to worry about? Or was the timing for this just meant to be?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:03 PM on Jan. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Just meant to be! I was married once before and we tried for a baby and nothing happen, and then the jack ass decided that he didn't want kids period! One reason I left him. With my new husband we were using protection, and lowl and behold I ended up pregnant.
    Anonymous

• Wait, ok, you think someone snuck in and raped you while you were sleeping?
    ShannieP

Answer by ShannieP at 8:10 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• the thing that baffled me most is because when my SO was 17-18, a doctor told him it was a possibility he might not be able to have kids.. and also at that time he did smoke pot and drink quite a bit, so that could've set it off a bit.
    Anonymous

• the best i could tell you, when the baby comes out get it tested if its not your husbands and you know for a fact that you didnt cheat then start to worry otherwise calm down and just be happy the two of you made a life together
    ALLIE637

Answer by ALLIE637 at 8:47 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• evrything happens for a reason I got pregnant twice with my husband and lost both of them we seperated and I started dating another guy, thinking I didnt have much chance of having a baby/healthy pregnancy and well three times within three weeks and he knocks me up and im still pg 18 weeks later just because he didnt with someone else doesnt mean he didnt with you. u know? Fate and all I beleive some things are meant to be .....
    Anonymous

• There was no real reason to assume he was infertile. Unless you slept with someone else, and ONLY YOU know that, then it is his baby!
    Scimecamommy

Answer by Scimecamommy at 9:43 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• you got knocked up around june 10th. quit over thinking it and get happy that your pregnant. It almost sounds like you have a guilty conscience.
    katelynnsmommy1

Answer by katelynnsmommy1 at 9:46 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• Uhhhhhhhhhh..................
    sunshine2980

Answer by sunshine2980 at 9:51 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• mmmmm are you serious?
    brettsmomma

Answer by brettsmomma at 10:14 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• really?
    blueyedalls

Answer by blueyedalls at 10:54 PM on Jan. 20, 2009