does anyone kno what this is??

okay im five months pregnant and one side of my ribs hurts pretty bad. the part on my stomach right under my boobs. it hurts to the touch and also when i lay on that side for too long. what is this please help, im starting to think i have a cracked rib:(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:04 PM on Jan. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• not sure but if you think somethng liek that why havent you gone to the dr yet?
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 8:06 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• If you have reason why that rib MIGHT be cracked; fall, abuse, etc, then you really should get to an urgent care or go in to your Dr ASAP. There's not much they can do but you need to have it checked.
    Aidans_Mom915

Answer by Aidans_Mom915 at 8:15 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• From what you described, it is what I was in pain with for 5 months of each of my pregnancies. The baby is sticking one of his/her body parts up under your rib cage. It will be more painful as the baby grows, but also as it grows you will be able to push it back down and hope that your baby is not as stubborn as mine where and does not shove the body part back where he/she wants it.
    vbongard

Answer by vbongard at 8:15 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• What vbongard said.

It's prolly just your baby up in your ribs.
    nwdeserangel

Answer by nwdeserangel at 8:52 PM on Jan. 20, 2009