Can your husband cook anything?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:04 PM on Jan. 20, 2009 in Food & Drink

• He Barbecues in summer, can cook a good breakfast and yes, if he really had to he can cook.
    elainecat

Answer by elainecat at 8:05 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• The only thing he know how to do is soup there so good. :P
    Jamie8788

Answer by Jamie8788 at 8:09 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• My husband cooks everything. I dont cook, lol. In fact, he is out of town,so we are having frozen pizza for dinner.
    ShannieP

Answer by ShannieP at 8:09 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• My Husband taught me how to cook. And he'd be the first to tell you that I'm an AWESOME cook!
    happy2bme7

Answer by happy2bme7 at 8:09 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• omg HE IS THE COOK! He taught me too! I am so lame in comparison to him!!
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 8:11 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• Used to be that he couldn't even make mac n cheese properly! But now he cooks lots of things, from breakfast to dinner. No baking goodies tho! I think it is largely due to the fact that he goes to the camper quite frequently and he and the other guys there have learned how to cook from each other. If they didn't cook, they would have to spend way too much money buying each meal! So, I guess I should thank those guys for teaching hubby to cook so well. :0)
    PSMother

Answer by PSMother at 8:12 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• My DH does all the cooking, if not we wouldnt eat lol
    BIMOM21

Answer by BIMOM21 at 8:15 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• My ma n does all the cooking! He is such a wonderful cook and it amazes me how he can come up with meals from next to nothing for ingredients. I, myself, am not a good cook at all. I cook the same meals over and over again. As a matter of fact, I just recently began trying new recipies to expand my cooking skills. So far, so good. (Or at least the family is eating it! LOL)
    jdrae13

Answer by jdrae13 at 8:59 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• He is a cook at a big restaurant chain so yeah.. he has actually taught me most of what I know :)
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 9:01 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• My husband makes the best....can food..LOL he cant cook but he tries and im teaching him LOL
    rhonda111787

Answer by rhonda111787 at 9:42 PM on Jan. 20, 2009