Would you like to be my friend?

I am new here and having a hard time finding the best way to meet new friends.

DawnHale68

Asked by DawnHale68 at 8:12 PM on Jan. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i found the only way i got friends is when the advice i gave them helped. they would write me and invite me. i always accept. i like to continue to help if they need me. i'm sure you'll get some. i'm not sure if you mean friends just from here or friends in your state. you can do searches for people near you. i have met a cafemom and had lunch. she is a super lady. we talked for awhile. good luck. sure there are girls in your area.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 8:45 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• Have you joined any groups? There are some fantastic groups here on Cafemom to fit any interest or part of life!
    kryssie78

Answer by kryssie78 at 8:47 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• I'll be ur friend hun =)
    Stickybean08

Answer by Stickybean08 at 9:00 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• I would be your friend. I have already met one mom and we have been talking on line. She lives a few states away so I don't think that we would ever be able to have coffee anytime soon.
    coala

Answer by coala at 9:47 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• I know how you feel...I feel like I am begging people to be my friend on here. So, when you discover the best way to make new friends let me know, okay?
    MommaNeer

Answer by MommaNeer at 12:14 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• It's Simple Send A Request!
    Kari_Noelle

Answer by Kari_Noelle at 1:19 AM on Jan. 21, 2009