• In the Spotlight:

ques.....feeding sleep bored

ok i know my son que for being sleepy he gets purple under the eyes and starts rubbing them....but other than that no idea....
what are your LO ques

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:13 PM on Jan. 20, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• When my 8 month old son is tired, he becomes cranky/rubs his eyes/fusses for his "binky"/and reaches for me when I am close (to put his head on my shoulder). When he is hungry, he just keeps crying until we feed him (we generally know he is hungry by the amount of time that has passed). I don't know that my son gets bored (there is so much to discover in this world); but I know he gets tired of playing with a certain toy or would like to go somewhere else when he throws himself on the floor/starts fussing/or pushes the toy away.
    gwood

Answer by gwood at 10:13 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• huh?
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 8:27 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• Are you asking for signs of sleepiness? If so, my daughter gets fussy, and she actually claps (weird I know, its very strange to see a fussy, clapping child) lol. She also moves slower and is more cuddley.
    LovinMyMikayla

Answer by LovinMyMikayla at 8:31 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• how do you know when they are hungry what do they do? how about when they are bored?what do they do to let you know....
    Anonymous