Who CARES?!?

Why does the person who didn't vote for your guy have to be an idiot? We all have trials and tribulations and issues that we as individuals would like addressed so why is it a matter of perceived ignorance when it comes to the person who voted differently. I do not think that you're an idiot if you voted McCain or wrote in Hilary. Obviously, he or she spoke to your own personal issues and agendas so why am I or anyone else who voted for Obama an idiot? Why am I perceived as a no education having, welfare receiving, section eight living, 5 kids and 10 different baby daddies, no accountability having piece of trash and why are McCain supporters uptight fuddy duddies with sticks up their butts? Why aren't we just different minded?

micrespo

Asked by micrespo at 8:14 PM on Jan. 20, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• The reality is this: more people in America voted for Obama than not. Which means the majority of posters on Cafe Mom are actually in the minority. I voted for Obama because I liked his views, I liked his agenda, I liked some of his proposed policies, and I agree with the Democratic platform. So I voted Obama. I am extremely educated, intelligent, I am considered in that top percentage of American tax payers, a mother with values - and yes I still support him. What I have found is that those who are very vocal about HATING Obama have no substance to their arguments. And that is all they are: arguments. No specifics, no facts, just bitching. So chin - most of America is on your same page. Just not necessarily this particular site.

frogdawg

Answer by frogdawg at 8:20 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• No clue, I dont vote.
    BIMOM21

Answer by BIMOM21 at 8:17 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• Like I said before in another post, Micrespo, ignore them. They want drama. They want us to be as miserable as them. Shake it off and move on.
    prettylob1

Answer by prettylob1 at 8:18 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• well, I personally don't percieve either side that way.
    JennRN09

Answer by JennRN09 at 8:18 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• Good question. Sorry I don't have answer for you.
    i PERSONALLY KNOW ONLY GOOD ,SMART,EDUCATED PEOPLE WHO VOTED FOR OBAMA. SOME OF THEM WERE REPUBLICANS.
    Anonymous

• I meant chin up but somehow forgot the up.
    frogdawg

Answer by frogdawg at 8:21 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• if someone judges you like that i really feel bad for the person that stated it because it show their lack of class, and shows that they had a poor up bringing.
    mrssundin

Answer by mrssundin at 8:30 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• Thank you, Thank you..THANK YOU!!! I have felt this way and wondered how to word it exactly!! Excellent!!!
    Anonymous

• I don't think that people who didn't vote for him are idiots, I think people who continue to be sore losers are. Its time to accept who won and support him. Although, I have to say that someone who doesn't vote at all is bordering on idiot.
    Anonymous

• WHY do most Democrats rub it in the Republicans face that there Player won? Why not keep it to yourself. and be adults about it.
    Anonymous