CAFEMOM.. I NEED TO KNOW!!!!!!

Im not looking for problems.. i am honestly just curious...But why do some of you go under "anonymous" just to put hateful answers? if you dont want to be helpful why waste your time posting it???? j/w... If i dont agree with something and dont have anything nice or helpful to say, i just move on to the next question... I guess my question is what is the point.. moms aren't on here to get criticized or to be judged....there on here to get your help and advice...

Sweet_nothings

Asked by Sweet_nothings at 1:33 AM on Jul. 19, 2008 in About CafeMom

• I was just sitting here wondering something very similar. I was taught “Don’t say anything you aren’t willing to put your name behind”. I was also taught “If you don’t have anything nice to say, don’t say anything at all”.
    idahospaz

Answer by idahospaz at 7:09 AM on Jul. 19, 2008

• I SECOND THAT!! I just got a mean response. I needed help and someone made me feel like crap about asking!! Called me inconsiderate and everything...ouch.
    briyeti

Answer by briyeti at 1:37 AM on Jul. 19, 2008

• I third that!! I think it's cowardly.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 1:41 AM on Jul. 19, 2008

• I saw that, briyeti. That was totally unnecessary. I don't know what her prob was?!?! I have asked embarrassing questions anon and answered the same anon. I normally skip the controversial ones. Sometimes I can't help but get involved if something really gets me, but I say it like it is. Or how I see it, anyway.
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 1:48 AM on Jul. 19, 2008

• I ASKED SAME QUESTION LAST WEEK...! ???????? STILL DONT UNDERSTNAND NONE OF THE BASHERS REPLIED....QUICK TO CALL NAMES AND TALK SHI*....BUT HIDE THIER FACE.....
    BUSYMAMA5

Answer by BUSYMAMA5 at 1:48 AM on Jul. 19, 2008

• I'm guessing those ppl never have the opportunity to speak openly and express themselves without repercussions so they feel safe blurting harsh criticisms to others behind a barrier of safety. I'm not a mental health professional but would take a wild guess that they are either being abused or have been, even if just verbally. they have no other way to pass it on in a constructive manner so they take it out on whoever they can without being identified. Sad on all counts. I think all questions should be read, considered and if nothing positive can be contributed then move on to the next one but obviously not everyone thinks that way. Just ignore them. Feel sorry for them and keep reading answers that have significance to you.

Answer by admckenzie at 2:33 AM on Jul. 19, 2008

• awww but its so annoying =( it actually kinda pisses me off a little if you want to know the truth.... which doesnt happen that often really... i'm a pretty happy person most of the time........ If i dont have somthing nice to say i'm not going to hide.. im proud of what i have to say.. i own my words! but i do understand what your saying admckezie... still doesnt stop me from being annoyed with people...they shouldnt make people feel bad or even dare i say some of them try to make you(meaning whom ever asked a question) feel stupied for asking a person question that they just want help with... *DEEP SIGH*
    Sweet_nothings

Answer by Sweet_nothings at 2:54 AM on Jul. 19, 2008