Implantation Bleeding?

Okay, so can any "moms" out there explain what implantation bleeding really looks like. It is now 10 days after ovulation and, I had a TINY bit of pink d/c on the tissue on day 7 , I have not seen anything since. Do you guys think its too soon to take a HPT, I am scheduled to see my OB on feb 3rd for an ultrasound for my other problems i was having. Thanks, in advance!

joheawill41204

Asked by joheawill41204 at 8:14 PM on Jan. 20, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I would wait until then and get tested for pregnancy as it's not too far off and by than you will know with tests your having.
    Anonymous

• Mine was like a period, but it only lasted 1 day, it depends on when you missed your period, as to when you can take the test..As for me with both kids, that was the first indicator (missed period)
    sydsmom2

Answer by sydsmom2 at 8:27 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• Well, the good news is that the ultrasound will put the question at rest for sure! The discharge you are describing can be a number of things, and not necessarily reflecting implantation bleeding. You will simply have to wait and see. Be glad that you have the appointment standing. IF you are very impatient, go to the Dollar Store or Dollar General. Both have reasonably accurate tests and are not a big investment. Good luck
    Scimecamommy

Answer by Scimecamommy at 9:58 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• I had several days of very light bleeding. not enough to really wear a pad but blood when I wiped.
    Lyndall

Answer by Lyndall at 10:38 AM on Jan. 21, 2009