is 11 bucks an hour?

is that too cheap to keep someone as an entry level accountant assistant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:19 PM on Jan. 20, 2009 in Money & Work

• !!!! OMG!!!! I would kill to make 11.00 an hour. I run a radio station in MI and do everything except the sales, and I only make 8.00 and hour. I say if you are willing to pay her/him that then give them whatever job you want, they should be thankful to have a job in today's economy.
    vbongard

Answer by vbongard at 8:29 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• In this economy, nothing is too cheap for me. I'd keep it.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 8:29 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• this is op I also am a waitress and sometimes make $25+ an hour with tips and my min wage...
    Anonymous

• I guess it depends on the area which you are referring. Here, no that would be good. In the big cities, maybe not.
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 8:44 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• that is $1 less than substitute teachers make here in my little town. but really, that is pretty good in our area. in larger cities... no, it would not be good...
    ArmyWifeMomof3

Answer by ArmyWifeMomof3 at 8:54 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• it would be a great price for my area

Answer by admckenzie at 10:25 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• Until I found another job paying more I'd keep it~~something is wayyy better than nothing! :)
    shouldbsleepin

Answer by shouldbsleepin at 10:39 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• For the job I would think it sounds about right. Entry level is just a starting point and there is a range.
    SylviaNCali

Answer by SylviaNCali at 10:44 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• Shame on any employer that would pay anyone PEANUTS like that! I don't see how anyone could live on that.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:29 AM on Jan. 27, 2009