Spotting... early pregnancy, not sure how far along I am yet.

I felt my underwear soaked so I went in the bathroom.. it was mostly discharge but with some pink in it. I wiped and saw light pink, didn't think much of it. I cleaned up, changed my underwear, put a pantyliner on it and I'm alright. but I just checked a few minutes ago and the color's a darker red now... I'm getting nervous. I took a prenatal chewable vitamin a few hours ago which made my stomach hurt a little and I have a semi-pain in my stomach, not so much cramps or intense pain... Is this normal? I can't call the Dr. tomorrow because it's my first day of classes at school. I'm probably just over reacting, but I've read a few different things from online!! Thaknyou!

ashesxofthewake

Asked by ashesxofthewake at 8:23 PM on Jan. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• dark red could be bad id go get checked tonight the light pink is ok that is normal but dark red not 100% but can mean miscarriage i would go get checked honey i wish you the best of luck
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 8:24 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• Go get checked that happened to me. I lost my last one that is how it started. Go in and make sure. Good Luck!!!
    MizAnn

Answer by MizAnn at 9:35 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• It was a miscarriage.
    ashesxofthewake

Answer by ashesxofthewake at 4:29 AM on Jan. 21, 2009