can i be pregnant i was suppose to ovulate on jul.4-9 so i had sex all those days after that i had some symptoms like i feel pregnant i have some symptoms fatigue, tiredness, i smell things stronger now, i'm bloated and my breast's are sore and my aerolas got darker and my breast's got bigger i'm eating more and i crave things alot i go to the bathroom often and i'm constipated plus i have some cramping sometimes i have these hot flashes and feel very hot also i get very emotional.

but now i'm on my normal period i took a test on the 16th but it came out invalid i'm waiting to go to my doctor but has this happened before wut do u guys think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:38 AM on Jul. 19, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Id say test again..go get bloodwork. tell your doctor about it. they will know.
    briyeti

Answer by briyeti at 1:40 AM on Jul. 19, 2008

• For about 2 months before I actually got pregnant, I had all the "symptoms" of being preggo. I think it was because I secretly wanted to be pregnant so bad (we weren't trying for another at that point). You can have a period after conceiving. See your doctor.
    scratch_n_sniff

Answer by scratch_n_sniff at 2:04 AM on Jul. 19, 2008

• TAKE A TEST SERIOUSLY DO WE LOOK LIKE WE KNOW IF YOU ARE PREGNANT BY YOUR SCREEN NAME?? NO!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:39 AM on Jul. 19, 2008