anyone on implanon ? if yes, does it make you gain weight ?

miz_kress

Asked by miz_kress at 8:23 PM on Jan. 20, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• There isn't a birth control out there that didn't make someone gain weight. I read up on it and I seen a lot of complaints about weight gain. But really. It depends on who you are. Some people don't with certain types of BC. You just have to try it for yourself because some do some don't.
    Anonymous

• i was wanting to get this, i'm in a grou pcalled Implanon Moms and about 8 months ago they all got the implanon, and now most of them have taken it out due to excessive bleeding, weight gain, acne, etc.... but those side effects come with all birth control and it's differant for every woman..
    megarooniduh

Answer by megarooniduh at 8:37 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• i've been on it like 3 months now. i've started gaining weight, but its not that big of a deal to me yet, because i'm a small person so i'm glad to gain weight, unless i just keep gaining and gaining then i'll get it removed. no other birthcontrol has ever made me gain weight before, and i've tried alot of differnt kinds..
    MissJ90

Answer by MissJ90 at 1:24 PM on Jan. 23, 2009