A complicated situation, what would you do?

I am taking a class for the Health Information Technology program. I'm taking it online through a school that is an hour away from me. I'm really concerned on what to do, considering all of her designated clinical sights are all in that city. I'm trying to find a hospital that will let me do clinicals here and transfer them to the school, if it makes any sense. I really want to get through this class and finish my degree but that would mean leaving everything behind for six weeks. I can' t do that. I have my son and SO here. Plus I have a health issue and have to see a doctor regularly and my son has his regular check ups. What would you do? I need some input.

LaurenKaye29

Asked by LaurenKaye29 at 8:26 PM on Jan. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• If they offer the program online then surely they will allow you to make arrangements locally. I did that with my program but it was in the legal field. My university fought me over it but I won in the end. I was not driving an hour each way when I could find qualified ppl in my area to help me out.

Answer by admckenzie at 8:31 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• I can't do that. Its impossible. My son surely couldn't go and my SO works. His parents help watch him when I have to do some things. Honestly, I don't own the newest car and can't afford to make all of those round trips. I will either fight my way to do it, or not do it. This is ridicuous. I was shocked that no one was willing to work with me.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 8:34 PM on Jan. 20, 2009