HUSBANDS AND THEIR LIBIDO

What would you do if your husband doesn't feel like having sex? Would you see a Doctor together or what? This is a serious question as well as just for fun. It's been a long time since we did it. He's only 47 and I'm 39.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:30 PM on Jan. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Does he have High blood pressure, or a diabetics?

If so that might be the problem

Answer by louise2 at 8:41 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• I would suggest going to the Dr. together.
    Anonymous

• Before going to a Doc, make a list of possibilities as of why you think he's not interested in having sex...could be things like: mid life crisis, he's too tired cause he works too many hours, impotence...etc. then evaluate and iliminate. But make sure the #1 reason men don't want sex with their wife, no matter what age "GETTING IT OFF SOMEWHERE ELSE" ...is the first thing you cross out your list!! oh and what a challenge that is! Good luck!
    Anonymous

• i would be planning a party to celebrate. jk....i agree with the rest of the girls. go see a dr.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 8:46 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• I would thank my lucky stars and pray that it lasted
    mrssullivan

Answer by mrssullivan at 1:06 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• I Dunno What I Would Do, But I Will Have To Figure It Out Soon My DH Has Lost His Drive And He Is Only 32 (On Thursday).
    Kari_Noelle

Answer by Kari_Noelle at 1:16 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• Does diabetes cause a man to lose his sex drive? Wow! That would explain why I am lucky to get "it" perhaps twice a year, at most, for the past 5 or 6 years. Jeez!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:37 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• We've been having this problem for years, and we're only in our 30's. Best I can come up with is that hubby is a "poopy head" and we argue and argue about it. Nothing like fighting to spoil any mood.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:59 AM on Jan. 21, 2009