HIP HOP MUSIC

I feel like dancing to 50 cent's music. I like it. Think I'm nuts?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:45 PM on Jan. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• why would someone think your nuts? everyone is different just happens to be the music you prefer i dance to country
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 8:48 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• Thank you. Hip Hop's been my thing since I was 14. I'm 39 now and love it. Not all though.
    elainecat

Answer by elainecat at 8:54 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• His music is all good.
    Anonymous

• I hear you. He and LL Cool J are sooo hot.
    elainecat

Answer by elainecat at 9:05 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• music???? how is b**** hoe i shot me a homie blah flippin blah music? none of it makes sense
    Anonymous

• To each it's own taste in music.Maybe because I am old school,I enjoy listening to 70's rock and old time jazz. Like Louie Armstrong,Etta James,Ella Fitzgerald etc.The only thing I don't like about Hip Hop is when someone plays it so loud in their car.That I can hear it in my house and it makes my windows shake.
    Jeffsmom87

Answer by Jeffsmom87 at 10:05 PM on Jan. 20, 2009