How much did u pay?

My fiance and I have been dating for a long time(10yrs) and we are going to get married in may something small about 100 ppl. Well I found a place that is really nice that includes food, decorations, open bar, the whole works for $5500 well im just wondering is that a good price? and also im looking forways to do my own invitations does anyone know of an easy way? Thanks for all your help, Im working with a budget so I have to cut where I can. Also if you have any advice on where to save I will take it. Thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:49 PM on Jan. 20, 2009 in Relationships

• That is a hella good price! Keep it!
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 8:50 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• Hell yeah.
    jareda69

Answer by jareda69 at 8:50 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• As far as doing your own invitations, you could buy a kit. Then you just put the invites in the printer and print your design.
    casperskitty

Answer by casperskitty at 9:02 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• That sounds like a great deal. I don't know if you have a Michaels, Joanns or AcMoore near you. You can buy an invitation kit for about 40 or less and you can use a coupon. You can print them. The kits come with about 50 invitations in them. Good luck.
    coala

Answer by coala at 9:41 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• that is a great deal keep it, I made my invites, I made 200 and it was like 50 dollars or so
    moma22angels

Answer by moma22angels at 10:41 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• That is a realllllly good price!!! What day is it on Fri,Sat,Sun etc? If its one of those days your getting one really good deal. I would soend some decent money on a good photographer because after the wedding that is all you have left of the special day! You can go to Michaels to do your invitations at home..They actually turn out vvery pretty just like the professional ones :) Good luck!!!
    MaiasMommy619

Answer by MaiasMommy619 at 10:46 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• i guess it's a good price when i consiter how much others paid, but i just did the Justice of the Peace so i dont really have a clue
    aidansmommy529

Answer by aidansmommy529 at 11:35 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• That's only $55 a person. I'd question the open bar and make sure you have samples of the food before you sign anything. Also does the staff come with the deal? Will they be serving your guests or is it going to be a buffet? Something that sounds too good to be true usually is.
    Chrissy629

Answer by Chrissy629 at 7:03 AM on Jan. 21, 2009