Help where do i found the belly bands to help make your preprego pants fit and last longer to wear

robsgirl692

Asked by robsgirl692 at 8:55 PM on Jan. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i didnt know they sold them seperate i know i just had to buy the apnts with it i got mine at motherhood maturnity (SP) spelling just doens tlook right to me lol
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 8:57 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• i got mine at motherhood maternity
    Candice_brooke

Answer by Candice_brooke at 9:08 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• www.bellybandit.com
    efmeador0709

Answer by efmeador0709 at 9:10 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• last time i was in motherhood they had lots of them in different colors
    Chandra034

Answer by Chandra034 at 9:24 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• I got bella bands at a store in missouri called "Baby Moon." If you go to http://www.ingridandisabel.com/ who makes the bella band, there is a link that will tell you what stores in what state sells them. I LOVE MY BELLA BAND!!! I was able to wear my regular pants for awhile and now they keep my maternity pants up. not to mention, keeps the top part of my belly button in.

I noticed at target that they had something similar to them yesterday.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 9:26 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• I found mine on ebay and go the generic kind b/c the were cheaper, and worked great.
    coala

Answer by coala at 9:36 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• I bought my bella bands at Layne Bryant, but target now has a cheaper version by the same company
    PROGENITOR

Answer by PROGENITOR at 9:39 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• You can also find them at Target.
    LolosMom

Answer by LolosMom at 9:46 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• i would not buy the one from motherhood..i have one and im not satisfied..the bella band looks like it was made w better material..i would definately go with the bella band.
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 10:22 PM on Jan. 20, 2009