SEXY MEN

Who thinks dark men are sooo hot? I mean Italian, Latino, Black or other nationalities where they're tall, dark, and handsome. Give me that love now. I'm in a silly mood.

elainecat

Asked by elainecat at 9:01 PM on Jan. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My SO is Mexican...;)
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 9:03 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• my husband is tall taller then most men and he is white
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 9:04 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• My SO is Native American, dark skin. black hair and hazel eyes. Short though!! To me he is the most handsome thing in the world. Might just be the love I have for him though, not sure if it's about his complexion. :)
    Kimeley

Answer by Kimeley at 9:04 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• Thank you. Me and my husband are Italian-Americans. He's handsome too. I was always attracted to dark men. White men can be dark too. I do like SOME blonde, blue eyed men too. If you're married, you can look, fantasize, but don't touch. Like that? Carlos from
    Desperate Housewives is hot. When I was younger I dated a Latino that looked like him but it didn't last.
    elainecat

Answer by elainecat at 9:12 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• I have dated guys that are tall dark and thin.
    My current SO is tall, thin and VERY white---I wouldn't trade him for anything. He is very sexy to me.
    coala

Answer by coala at 9:32 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• That is great.
    jareda69

Answer by jareda69 at 9:33 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• oo yeeaahh!!! my SO is mexican....i tell him all the time he is hot!
    sweetestkitten

Answer by sweetestkitten at 9:38 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• My husband is the most grogeous man I have ever seen.I refuss to think of other types of men.My husband is 6'2'' dark brown short hair,brown eyes,wears glasses and has big feet.Sometimes he isn't the brights light in the lamp,but he is kind,understanding,great listener and is a great step-dad to my son.Most of all my friends and family just love him.Here is something rare he likes cats.
    Jeffsmom87

Answer by Jeffsmom87 at 9:59 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• Even being a pasty white person myself, I never found it attractive on man. My hubby is big and brown. Mmmm mmmmm.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 8:57 AM on Jan. 21, 2009