Does anyone have HPV?

I just found out I do and I'm super pissed!!! How did you feel about it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:05 PM on Jan. 20, 2009 in Health

• Yep it only takes sleeping with one person who had to sleep with a bunch of nasty people!!! I struggled with it for a few years and actully had the VERY bad kind that did give me cancer and had to have treatment for!! Yes i was pissed I wanted to kill him for not being careful before he met me cause now I was the one suffering from all his nasty ass mistakes!!! But iv been without a sign of it for over a year now!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 9:28 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• I was pissed too... I had the cone biopsy though and is all gone. this was about 5 years ago and no trace of it. still feel like why me!!!
    Anonymous

• i was pretty pissed about it at first. good news...it usually clears up on its own. bad news....it also usually comes back and you have to have it biopsied every year if it doesnt go away completely. I've had it on and off for almost five years and its not any worse than it was when i found out.
    Anonymous

• I dont but my sister does she ended up having low grade cervical cancer at the age of 17 and had part of her cervix removed... but I am happy to report it grew back and she is expecting her second child. So many people have HPV nowadays I think its something like 1 in 4 and most men dont get tested, its sad but fortunately with regular checkups and pap test your life can be relatively normal..good luck
    rhonda111787

Answer by rhonda111787 at 9:32 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• yeah i was pissed and i had low grade cancer 3 diff times once while pg with my son. but i had a normal pap since the birth of my second child
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 10:07 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• it sucks but odds are that if you been with someone that wasnt a virgin, even if you used a condom, you may have it. when i was 19 i thought i might have had it, my doctor said it was a possibility, but here i am 7 years later with no problems or symptoms. just make sure you are getting yearly checkups so you can catch the first signs of anything dangerous
    learae

Answer by learae at 11:06 PM on Jan. 20, 2009