if you're LDS???

is it ok to do anal? plz no bashing i really need the answer.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:17 PM on Jan. 20, 2009 in Relationships

• what is LDS?
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 9:18 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• Mormon?
    Anonymous

• you know i am lds and i have no idea, it is not something you talk about in church, but the bible does state that the bed is undefiled in marriage.
    mrssundin

Answer by mrssundin at 9:20 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• oh i dont know then. i think some religions and their specific sects, its considered taboo but not sure about mormons
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 9:21 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• i'm going to guess no, but thats just my common sense talking.
    Anonymous

• isn't that sodomy?????????? just like giving head?
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 9:23 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• you know i have no idea either and I'm lds. I guess ask your bishop? no that would be REALLY weird. You could maybe pray about it.
    Anonymous

• doesnt the bible say soemthign along the lines that any act performed within the sanctity of marriage between only the man and wife is sanctioned by God? I could be wrong, I for one say you're married do what the hell u want.
    Anonymous

• i heard that what you do in bed is your discretion and the church doesn't advice on one thing or the other. i'm LDS. although in the temple they might say something but i have not been through the temple and others who have told me they didn't get any advice on what is allowed or not. just to always treat each other with love and kindness and for men to be sensitive to the women for she has a tender heart. women are to stand and support her husband. nothing of sex though. since i hadn't gone through the temple i wondered about it so asked. bishops will tell you there is not a rule stating what you can or can't do. like i said, it's at your own discretion. although the bible points out some things but we all have free will. a bishop might point those out to you but it would apply to other religions who believe in the bible just not mormons.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 9:58 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• that is if they do point it out in the bible. i don't know if it does. but by my wording above it sounds like i'm saying there is. i don't know. but if there was they might point that out. we use the bible and book of mormon as a guideline though of what should be done but not must be done. free will.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 9:59 PM on Jan. 20, 2009