Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Im 47 and I get such vaginal dryness-what is best for that?



Asked by Anonymous at 9:24 PM on Jan. 20, 2009 in Health

This question is closed.
Answers (3)
  • seriously dont use vaseline.!!! it is not water soluable and can build up inside the vagina. that is a real mess and if u use enough it may need to b removed by an md. u should only use water soluable lubricants. they can b absorbed by the body &/or evaporate and they will not cause a problem of build up. r u getting hot flashes? u might need some hormone replacement therapy. c your doctor. have your levels checked. there r lots of choices now to ease the symptoms. as for the dryness lubricant is probably yr best bet. good luck.

    Answer by emily1234 at 1:57 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

  • vaseline!

    Answer by Anonymous at 9:25 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

  • Talk to your doctor, he might prescribed something. You can use things like K jelly to make it moist. Don't pay Anonymous any attention-she is afraid to give her name.

    Answer by Yve538 at 9:44 PM on Jan. 20, 2009