My hunny hasn't given me my christmas gift yet :( ??

So we have been together seriously for 7 months. We have known each other for quite a while (years). He says he has part of it but needed to wait til his next paycheck to get the rest. He also says it's nothing spendy and not to expect much. My problem is he goes out with his buddies and spends money with them all the time. Yet he doesn't have enough for me. It hurts because I think that I must not be all to important to him. What do you think??

san-1

Asked by san-1 at 9:34 PM on Jan. 20, 2009 in Relationships

• wait and see what it is before being too upset. It might be worth the wait. The silly man should have started paying for it last summer if it was going to take this long!

Answer by admckenzie at 10:30 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• i would be hurt too
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 9:44 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• I wouldn't feel important either... sorry. I would stop waiting for the gift. If you continue to expect from him and he doesn't care, probably not a good match.
    Anonymous

• i would agree it sounds like he doesn't think much of you either. get rid of him. he is spending his money on booze or what not. as long as he has an addiction to booze and is irresponsible and is selfish it will never get better. i suspect since he says it's not pricey not to expect much but he has to wait for next pay check that he just forgot and is saying that but since he forgot that he needs to get you something with his next pay check. thats what i think cause i had a guy do this to me.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 9:50 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• Maybe it's something he had to order? I don't know why he'd say he was waiting for his paycheck though. Just trying to give him the benefit of the doubt! Maybe it is pricey, he just didn't want to say so? It's hard to say. I just wouldn't get your hopes up too high in case he is just bs-ing you. Not much you can do but wait and see, unless this is something you want to break up over. I would talk to him and let him know how all of this is making you feel and see what he says and does.
    mom2XandZ

Answer by mom2XandZ at 10:13 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• I Still Haven't Gotten Mine Either
    Kari_Noelle

Answer by Kari_Noelle at 1:54 AM on Jan. 21, 2009