my husband just started college...

...he wont text me from class...wtf???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:37 PM on Jan. 20, 2009 in Relationships

• Some professors get upset with things like this. Even if they don't, he's there to learn, not chat with people on the phone. If he is texting you, then he is missing things the teacher is explaining, which is wasting his time and tuitiion dollars.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 9:40 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• does that mean hes cheating on me?
    Anonymous

• you mean text you while he is in class? he is prolly busy taking notes or listening to lectures more than likely he doesnt have time to text while he is in class
    Anonymous

• oh my word, wth, he's in class, don't text him unless it's an emergency...
    efmeador0709

Answer by efmeador0709 at 9:42 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• does that mean hes cheating on me?

wow are you serious? your hubby is trying to make a better life for you and your family by going to school and you think he is cheating cause he isnt texting you. he is there to learn to not socialize on the phone. you need to relax a bit
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 9:43 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• idk we're both 28 but he's going to cc, it's in a really affluential neighborhood (a lot of rich emo kids go there) and there are a lot of really young chicks there, im just nervous.
    Anonymous

• i had my first day of school today, and all of my professors told us that we were to have our phones off during class, and that if they caught us with them out we would get a warning, and the second time they would drop us from the class for wasting their time.

he is there to learn, not to socialize. Give him a break...
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 10:00 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• why would you want him to waste the money for the classes if he isnt in there to learn? He is busy taking notes and trying to understand the lecture so he can pass the class. You need to relax and not every one is there to party.
    moma22angels

Answer by moma22angels at 10:13 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• take the class with him if you are afraid he is cheating. You have to turn off phones in class or face the wrath of an irrate professor. He'll be home after class. Surely you are a big girl and can wait for him that long. Why not better yourself too and do something constructive instead of being a whiney baby and pestering him when he is busy?
    Anonymous

• If you do not trust him to take a college course y'all have some serious issues! He cannot text you from class, that would be very rude and disrespectful to his professor. While he is bettering himself in college why don't you better yourself and get some self esteem?
    Magpie75

Answer by Magpie75 at 10:48 PM on Jan. 20, 2009