What's your favorite home-cooked meal?

I love homemade chicken and dumplings with cornbread dressing! Some sweet tea and a blackberry cobbler for dessert and you're set! It's a southern thing, I grew up on it! I miss it though since we're military and live up in Washington state! What's your favorite home-cooked meal?

AprilDJC

Asked by AprilDJC at 10:00 PM on Jan. 20, 2009 in Food & Drink

• OHHHHHHHHHH! That sounds YUMMY! Mine is beef stew and corn bread! YUM!
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 10:01 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• Spinach Casserole aka Spinach Florentine
    coala

Answer by coala at 10:03 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• I would have to say either meatloaf and homemade mashed potatoes. I'm also crazy about beef tips and mashed potatoes, that's what we had tonight actually. I'm a military wife in WA too actually, but we're up at Bangor.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 2:49 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• That's a hard one...I love homemade chicken soup & noodles...but I also love gravy, so roast beef, pork cutlets, roast turkey...they're all wonderful to me if the gravy's good. And my gravy is *always* good! lol
    jespeach

Answer by jespeach at 3:46 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• honestly, I LOVE homemade mac and cheese with chicken that was marinated in italian dressing. That is my favorite dinner.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 3:17 PM on Jan. 21, 2009