Positions anyone?!?!?!

I'm rather shy in the "try new things in bed" department... and I want to try new things with my hunnie.. anyone have any good ideas? i want to keep things fresh and new!!!!

Sweet_nothings

Asked by Sweet_nothings at 2:47 AM on Jul. 19, 2008 in Relationships

• I know that most guys LOVE doggy and girl on top. W/doggy, they get to see your ass, which looks GREAT from that position, and girl on top, they can play w/your breasts and watch you play w/yourself. Just relax and try not to think about it. Try to not be too shy, a guy loves a girl that has confidence =) It's hot! Try to talk to him and ask him what he likes, and then go for it! I used to be really shy in bed as well, and then I realized that all that I was doing was making it so that I wasn't truly enjoying it as much as I should've been, and also that my man could probably tell that I wasn't all that into it. Give it time, and before you know it, all your inhibitions will be out the door =)
    Dark_Princess_2

Answer by Dark_Princess_2 at 2:55 PM on Jul. 19, 2008

• guys are into...well...just about anything. If you are kinda shy, my best suggestion is to just say/or do it. he may be taken aback, but i almost agruntee hell be willing to try it. Your confidence will boost if you push yourself a little.
    another suggestion...watch porn. no joke, youll find some new stuff there. weird stuff yes but ignore that :P
    good luck!
    briyeti

Answer by briyeti at 2:53 AM on Jul. 19, 2008

• I agree with briyeti. I'm really shy too and have a hard time trying new things, although I'm getting braver as I'm sure you will too :)
    jvann1

Answer by jvann1 at 3:04 AM on Jul. 19, 2008

• Hey, I'm pretty shy in the bedroom too. Now, I sell romance products and I talk about sex with people all the time. One of the things I suggest is a couple of books we have. One is about self pleasure and the other is about pleasing him. You could get both books together and find some great ideas. We also have a book on sex positions.
    RomancebyAngela

Answer by RomancebyAngela at 5:43 PM on Jul. 19, 2008