i need major build up on my self esteem =(

any advice? =/ anyone felt like this?

well..everything started out to perfect in my relationship,then i got pregnant..first few months were great,once i hit the 4 month of my pregnancy my bf still wanted to talk to girls he talked to back then..ignoring my phone calls too,sneaking out to drink,making me cry tomuch and not even helping me stop crying because of course it isnt good for the baby,even on my bday he treated me like crap,i cried =(
i couldnt get time to spend with him only if i cried,i didnt cry on purpose but he made me my hormones are to crazzyy and he always pushes it to far. one day i found out he had a girls number that said wifey and her name..and once he left the comp on with his messages,he basically cheated on me but not physically,she was the reason he wouldnt ever call back and love me like he used too,i decided to forget about that though =/ and well..(continues)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:03 PM on Jan. 20, 2009 in Relationships

• physical or not if he cheated on you and showes no remorse for it, leave him!
    so sorry you're goninthrough this being prggo!
    good luck momma
    bi-polarmommy

Answer by bi-polarmommy at 10:08 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• (continued) only because people kept saying he'll change when the baby gets here..sometimes he does show he loves me,sometimes it seems he doesnt care and that all he wants is attention from girls so he hangsout with his guy friends to hangout with them..the girls he talks to on the comp who he reconected with from his past are really really pretty model looking =( and ever since ive been pregnant ive looked horrible,i mean i LOVE the fact that im having my baby i love him so much and nothing would matter when he comes just him and if bf decides to change he'll matter the same as well..but like i was saying,since hes been treating me differently i always think its because the way i look now..my face got chubbyer,and 1-10 compared to the girls he talks to im like a 4 =/ my hair is ughh..and im getting stretch marks..i feel like he doesnt love me anymore because of the way i look,anybody felt that way while pregnant?
    Anonymous

• *PS. yea..i know i dont deserve that..he doesnt talk to that girl anymore
    but the friends he kept in touch with from back then are the ones who bring my self esteem even more down =/
    Anonymous

• yeah chances are he wont change after the baby gets here....and dont he hard on yourself for your changing body. most guys i know think pregnant is sexy
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 10:11 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• Best way to rebuild your self esteem is to leave this sorry ass of a man. he isn't ready to commit and i suspect this baby was not planned. most young guys or some guys that have never grown up are to much of players and drinkers. just let him go and find someone that will appreciate you. just think he spent time with you cause you cried but every minute of that time he was wishing he wasn't with you. doesn't that tell you something. he is not in love with you, if he was he wouldn't be doing this to you. please i know it sounds mean but it's the truth and sometimes the truth just hurts. maybe give this baby up for adoption so he has a real father in his life. this man wont be a father. i have been there. give this baby a good family. not a broken one. GL
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 10:12 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• sounds like your BF is my ex. i hate to say it but its not going to change when the baby is born. youre going to be very busy with the baby and hes going to be mad that your world doesnt revolve around him anymore. it just going to get worse. it has nothing to do with you or the way you look, its about him and his selfishness and immaturity.
    Chandra034

Answer by Chandra034 at 10:12 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• if he truly loved you how you look shouldn't matter. i have stretch marks and cellulite but he tells me every day that i'm the best thing that happened to him.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 10:14 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• your not the first or only women who has been through this or are going through this and 99% will say they are their ex's now. cause he won't change even after the baby is born. in fact he will be gone for sure.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 10:15 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• i dont want to give my baby up for adoption if my bf decides to be a jerk,this baby is the best thing thats ever happened to me and i love this baby enough to even raise him myself...
    Anonymous

• honestly he prob wont change (sorry) but to make yourself feel better have a personal day! Get your hair done, do your makeup different, nails, facial stuff, mini pedicure anything that you know will make you feel better. amd just remember you are creating a new life in there which makes you special and beautiful if even you dont think so! good luck, sorry you have to go through this hun
    Kennadismom

Answer by Kennadismom at 10:22 PM on Jan. 20, 2009