wHAT IS YOUR 9 MONTH OLD DOING?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:03 PM on Jan. 20, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Right now? Playing in her playpen while daddy gets her dinner ready.

In general? She walks around the coffee table, she said "Dad" yesterday and this morning, she has 2 teeth, she loves to sing in the car, she eats some solids (mostly bread stuff) and stage 3 foods, mmmm....I think thats about it as far as development is concerned.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 10:05 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• my son is walking and he just started singing as in humming he loves music and only watches commershals for some reason, he aslo loves his bath time and everytime he hears water he goes strait to the bathroom ... he is no longer eating baby food and has 4 teeth
    mom_since08

Answer by mom_since08 at 10:31 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• my daughter turns 10 months tomorrow, but looking back at when she was 9 months, she was walking around by holding onto things. can stand up with no help, can say mama, dada, grandpa, lizzy (her auntie), kitty, hi, and yeah. she also had 4 teeth. all four front teeth, two on bottom and two on top. and she can wave hi and bye. and just learning how to eat solid foods, and of course crawl.
    new_lil_mama

Answer by new_lil_mama at 11:36 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• Oh darn, and I just realized that my daughter is 8 months, hehe, not 9 yet. Not until Feb. 11th. Sorry!
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 12:31 PM on Jan. 21, 2009