Obama and the depression

Do you think obama will help the country get out of the depression?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:07 PM on Jan. 20, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I hope so, but I am not very confident in his abilities. Hopefully the people he brings in to advise him him will get it done right!

momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 10:09 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• I'm confident that he will.
    Anonymous

• The depression is global, no single man can stop it, just like no single man started it.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 10:10 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• I think that he will try to do what he can but he will not be able to do it on his own. It will take, not only congress, but the citizens taking accountability for their own actions to get this country out of this mess.
    micrespo

Answer by micrespo at 10:18 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• Why all of a sudden are people going to take accountability under Obama versus a day ago under Bush? Almost like people were dragging their feet to make Bush look bad and make it look even better when Obama takes over.

I just don't get it. I hope Obama will get us out of the Depression, unfortunately, with all his spending plans, I doubt it'll happen within the next 4 years.
    thundernlight

Answer by thundernlight at 10:23 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• I hope so too.

Thunder- please don't blame ME for Bush's failures... I didn't drag my feet when Bush was president and I'll be the same under Obama.
    lovetoteachec

Answer by lovetoteachec at 10:25 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• maube because Obama inspire people. He inspire hope an dis proof that anyone can do anything they want if tehy set their mind to it.
    Anonymous

• It's a depression now?
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 10:26 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• Well, if you are one that already takes accountability for your actions and are pro-active, then I guess I am not talking about YOU. chill.
    thundernlight

Answer by thundernlight at 10:27 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• NOPE cause with how things are going its only gonna get worse before it gets better
    Anonymous