WHEN THEY SAY NO SEX FOR 6 WEEKS DOES IT MEAN ANAL SEX TOO? JUST WONDERING

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:04 AM on Jul. 19, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Yeah probably...i mean think about it...your body just went through so much!!! And even if you had a csection, all your parts inside are shifting back to normal and you dont need mr. man and his friends stirrin you up, lol. Just wait until you feel just like you did pre-birth, even pre-prego, youll benefit from it.
    briyeti

Answer by briyeti at 3:08 AM on Jul. 19, 2008

• I really couldn't imagine that it would be a good idea. You can always ask your doctor though believe me they hear it all. Though 6 weeks isn't that long with a new baby around and your body trying to recover.
    Maidenwolf

Answer by Maidenwolf at 8:47 AM on Jul. 19, 2008

• No sex for 6 weeks is a myth. You can do it however you want as soon as you feel ready.
    NorahSethsMommy

Answer by NorahSethsMommy at 11:12 AM on Jul. 19, 2008

• 6 weeks really is a myth... go by how you feel... after the birth of our son, my boyfriend and i had sex about 2 1/2 weeks later... as for anal sex, i think it's all dependant on how you feel and how comfortable you are during it... if it hurts then stop, your body is telling you that you are not ready
    mfialdrdickhaus

Answer by mfialdrdickhaus at 12:16 PM on Jul. 19, 2008

• i think if you feel ready to have sex and are up to go for it. anel or otherwise. i did i was having sex the first week after having my girls but i waited after my son i riped a little and had stiches
    audreymangels

Answer by audreymangels at 1:37 PM on Jul. 19, 2008

• It's really up to you I think. With my first I had stiches so that was the only way we took it slow and thats have we did it for 6 weeks. I had a hard time waiting as well but didn't have vaginal sex until 7 weeks after because it was a little sore. But good luck and if you want to try go a head. I don't think it will hurt as long as your up for it.
    expecting209

Answer by expecting209 at 3:32 PM on Jul. 19, 2008