Fibromyalgia pain or not?

I have fibromyalgia and all night I have been getting nasty pains in my left shin. Does anyone who has or knows someone who has fibro get this?

BubblesB

Asked by BubblesB at 10:26 PM on Jan. 20, 2009 in Health

• I have had pain in all kinds of places, but not the shin.But that is the thing w/fibro...there is so little known. Call your doc tomorrow.
    Anonymous

• FM can cause pain in any area of the body. I hope you feel better soon. Have you followed up with your Doctor regarding this?
    Tetona

Answer by Tetona at 11:21 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• I have an appointment with the rheumatologist on Feb 2nd. If it gets any worse to the point I can't walk I am going to the ER.
    BubblesB

Answer by BubblesB at 11:37 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• Good! your appointment is not too far off.

FM flares can be hard to control. I would also recommend joining a FM support group because it is beneficial to be able to talk to others that are compassionate. Many people do not understand FM and think it is "in the mind of the patient" when it is not. Best of luck.

Tetona

Answer by Tetona at 11:41 PM on Jan. 20, 2009