ok im nuts

I have been having a massive ham sandwich craving. Almost ate a whole laof of bread in 2 days! is that bad?! What is the most you have ate?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:27 PM on Jan. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• OMG. I am eating like I have never eaten before lol. It's awful.

today it's been 2 bowls of cereal, 3 eggs, 2 slices of toast, a bowl of leftover 4 cheese tortellini, and 2 bowls of soup with 2 pieces of bread LOL.
    celticreverie

Answer by celticreverie at 10:33 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• Haha I ate a whole package of keebler peanut butter cookies, which I never eat and then the next day out comes a recall on them lol. I didn't get sick though:)

Oops is this for pregnant ladies. I'm not pregnant and still binge, at least you have an excuse.
    Anonymous

• how far along are you? ham sandwiches--sounds normal to me
    healthEwoman

Answer by healthEwoman at 10:34 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• Ah... I wish I had the urge to eat! I'm just so freakin' nauseated that I don't want to eat much at all.
    heather.huckaby

Answer by heather.huckaby at 10:35 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• oooh..im in the ham sandwich cravings too.. ham, swiss, mayo, mustard and lettuce on french bread...mmmmmMMMmmm. i eat ALOT. i could probably out eat a football team..and im gaining weight a little fast..i gained 10lbs in 3 weeks...twice..
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 10:36 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• 37 weeks.. now im eating pb and j... shoot meeeee
    Anonymous

• eating lunch meat is not good for pregnant women AT ALL, like cold deli meats
    learae

Answer by learae at 10:38 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• heather.. i couldn't eat for around 17 weeks into the pregnancy lol.

learae: they aren't bad either. There is a risk of listeria but if you steam them before hand they are perfectly ok. She didn't say what she did.
    celticreverie

Answer by celticreverie at 10:40 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• i didnt eat any during both pregnancies

"The biggest concern with lunch meats during pregnancy is the risk of listeria. Listeria is a bacteria that can be found in deli meats as well as vegetables and processed foods. This bacteria can cause an illness known as Listeriosis, which can cause any number of problems during pregnancy such as:

- Miscarriage
    - Premature delivery
    - Infection to the newborn
    - Death to the newborn (about 1/4 of the cases of perinatal Listeriosis result in stillbirth or neonatal death.)"

learae

Answer by learae at 10:40 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• yea well we're both fine. its the cooked ham you have to cut
    tawnbond

Answer by tawnbond at 10:40 PM on Jan. 20, 2009