Wouldn't it be cool if Mrs. Obama...

was on cafe moms? Just a thought she is a mom and has 2 girls. We would never know, for she would be just like one of us. I think it would be cool.

moma22angels

Asked by moma22angels at 10:36 PM on Jan. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I personally dont care about her being on here or anywhere for that matter...
    Anonymous

• no, why would it be "cool" so you can say omg im friends with teh idiots wife ?
    Anonymous

• lol
    Anonymous

• No, I was just saying all moms need their time to be moms and vent and meet others at times. I wouldn't need to know who she or any one eles on here would be. It was just a question.
    moma22angels

Answer by moma22angels at 10:43 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• I'm an Obama supporter and I'm starting to be ashamed of it! Why is everyone sooooo obsessed.

Yeah, that would be soooo kewl. omg.
    Anonymous

• It would be awsome to have her on here.
    Anonymous

• Obama is soo overrated...Yuck! Get over it people! He is another human being..do people not realize that all of our tax money is going to pay for all these DUMB ASS parties being thrown for him right now? Wow he won, lets see what he REALLY does for our country!Probably wont be all that much!
    Anonymous

• n No, why would it be "cool?" So you can say omg im I'm friends with teh the idiot's wife ?

Really? You're going to call Obama an idiot? You didn't even get through a simple sentence without looking like an idiot.

goddessmonica

Answer by goddessmonica at 10:53 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• YES OBAMA IS A FREAKING IDIOT
    Anonymous

• AND WHY IS IT THE ONLY DEFENSE YOU HAVE IS TO CORRECT TYPING GET A LIFE
    Anonymous