Why do I feel this way ?...

I slept during the day today and my head is hurting now,I feel nauseaus,does anyone know why? I feel like I wanna sleep again but I cant

maryfer

Asked by maryfer at 10:37 PM on Jan. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• your welcome...and When i was prego I slept everyday none stop. thats how some pregnant people are though...and its not because you stop taking ur pills...I always forgot them so i just stop too. But if your week just make sure you eatting good and drinking enough fluids and u should be good :-)

good luck if you need to talk more u can msg me !
    nicole0709442

Answer by nicole0709442 at 10:53 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• to much sleep...take some Tylenol and a shower...eat some food...watch some t.v. then go back to bed...you should feel better after wards.
    nicole0709442

Answer by nicole0709442 at 10:39 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• and when u go back to bed make sure it's completely dark. or use a wash cloth to covers your eyes...that always helped me.
    nicole0709442

Answer by nicole0709442 at 10:40 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• thank you I'll do that now I feel like I get very sleepy during the day could it be that I stopes taking my prenatal vitamins and I'm week?
    maryfer

Answer by maryfer at 10:47 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• thank you I'll do that now I feel like I get very sleepy during the day could it be that I stoped taking my prenatal vitamins and I'm weak?
    maryfer

Answer by maryfer at 10:49 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• how far along are you? up to even 4 or 5 months all i did was sleep, i just felt so out of it
    learae

Answer by learae at 10:57 PM on Jan. 20, 2009