How many of you fantazise with another man while having sex with your DH/SO?

If so how often? Also, can it be considered being unfaithful?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:39 PM on Jan. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Not me..who has the time for that when your in the moment...you must be very unsatisfied with your mate if you have to resort to that...
    Anonymous

• I think of Jack Black...and once in a great while...the other times i don't think i just relax and think about the feeling of it. and i don't think it's unfaithful because i'm pretty sure ur husband thanks of someone else too. I mean if your with ur partner for a long time...i really doubt they wud be thinking about u allll the time while they have sex with u or masterbait....ya know.
    nicole0709442

Answer by nicole0709442 at 10:45 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• I don't. I'm too busy getting some to be fantasizing about anyone. Not to mention I don't have a reason to be doing that. There is no one I would want to fantasize about.
    It is wrong though.
    Anonymous

• i have lol not regularly but every girl has her fantasy :) plus Channing Tatum is way hot haha
    kadens_momma_15

Answer by kadens_momma_15 at 10:56 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• PFFFTTTT....to you ladies who said its wrong to fantasize about someone else...if you think your hubbys have never once thought of another women to get himself going or while your doing the deed you are seriously fooling yourselves! I am guilty of thinking of other people from time to time. Not every time but I've done it before. I am in no way unsatisfied with my hubby I just have an active imagination!

geminishadow79

Answer by geminishadow79 at 11:03 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• Oh! coooooooooooooooommmmme onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn! You have NEVER fantasized about anyone while your with your man?? not once?? PLEEESE stop lying!! for those who say you don't, I don't believe you! And It has nothing to do with being unsatisfied with your man, I agree with geminishadow79 some of us just have an active imagination that's all! Well, i can respect some ladies not having one though lol...and for those who say its wrong...what makes fantasizing any more or less wrong than lying...wait! don't tell me you don't lie either??
    Anonymous

• I have thought about other men before. And DH has thought about other women. Its not big deal because we are with each other. I dont think its being unfaithful or wrong. I dont do it often but I can admit I have on occasion.
    YoungMomtoGirls

Answer by YoungMomtoGirls at 11:23 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• I loved my ex-husband for years after the divorce, while doing it with a guy I had been dating for a couple of months I moaned my ex-husbands name......we're still friends.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:21 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• NOPE NEVER...I already explained myself too...re-read.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:04 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• Anon 1221...I've never done that, but I've accidentally called my now husband by my ex boyfriend's name...my hubby's name is Josh and my ex's name was Justin...yeah, he was none to happy about that....I'm sure you can imagine!
    mandystenger

Answer by mandystenger at 1:16 AM on Jan. 21, 2009